Texas OnCourse is offering an opportunity to try out and provide feedback on a new module in the Academy. This module will explain exactly what “college readiness” means in Texas and why it’s so important for students, their families, and your school district.
Texas counselors are awarded $75 for successfully completing all the pilot requirements.
Payments will be processed within 30 days for eligible users provided a PIF (Payee Information Form) is on file or completed within a timely manner.
Complete this form to claim your reward.
- You might be logged in to the live version of the Academy and not the testing environment we are using to pilot the module. Please use the link sent in the pilot instructions email.
- The module feedback survey is located in at the end of COVID-19 and the Texas Success Initiative unit.
Do I need a PIF (Payee Information Form) or UT Austin EID on file with the university to be paid?
How do I get a PIF on file?
- Submit the request form above and you will be contacted to complete a PIF to begin the payment process.
I am a DACA recipient, do I qualify?
- Eligibility checks occur weekly and payments are processed within 30 days of upload of eligible users to Business Operations. Delay in payment could be due to not having a PIF on file. Check your email inbox and spam folder for the email you provided in the request form.
- It is important that you DO NOT create two UT Austin EIDs as this will complicate your payment. Before creating an UT Austin EID, as instructed in the survey, please confirm that you do not have an UT Austin EID, here.