Sometimes some technical issues can get in the way of getting your password reset, here's some workarounds to try.
1. First thing you can do is clear your Cache. This removes all the cookies that are installed on your computer and allows the website to reload with fresh content. Here are a list of instructions on how to clear your cache based on your browser:
- Google Chrome: (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop)
- Safari: (https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/clear-your-browsing-history-sfri47acf5d6/mac)
- Firefox: (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache)
- Microsoft Edge for Windows 10: (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/search?query=edge%20clear%20cookies%20and%20cache
2. Check your spam or junk folder in case the reset was delivered there.
3. You can add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so we won't be flagged.
4. You can also check with your school and district IT office to ensure that they allow our email domains (www.texasoncourse.org, www.utexas.edu, and http://us-west-2.amazonses.com/) to come to your inbox.
If you are still having issues or no longer have access to your current email address, feel free to contact us through our Support Page (https://support.texasoncourse.org/kb-tickets/new)